A place for museums, foundations and corporate institutions to contribute to Africa’s shared cultural heritage by showcasing their art collections.
Launched in partnership with South African Tourism, Collections is an innovative platform for institutions from South Africa and the continent to present a curated selection of artworks from their permanent collections. By sharing the scope and diversity of their collections, participating institutions will achieve the following:
- Provide public access to works of contemporary and historical significance held within their collection.
- Leverage marketing value from their existing art collections.
- Grow the value and provenance of artworks held within their collection through marketing activities.
- Allow for the building of profiles of featured artists and collection curators.
- Increase opportunities for loaning works to important exhibitions around the world and for inclusion in publications and anthologies
- Communicate the vital role of ongoing private, corporate and public investment in the careers of artists on the continent.
- Create a freely accessible educational resource of exponential potential.
We would love to host your collection on Latitudes Online.
Please contact [email protected] to find out more about this exciting opportunity.